What makes this printer different from a VORON?
- The door now opens a full 270 degrees to make working on the printer easier...
- Voron 2's Z-Gantry has been swapped with Voron 1.8's to provide more stability in the Z axis...
- Vorons inductive probe is too unreliable when the chamber heats up. This was exchanged for a ClickyProbe, which is completely insensitive to temperature fluctuations...
- The Stelthburner was redesigned to get a bit more cooling on the printed part and to place the larger wheels (LGX) in the extruder...
- Single MGN9 Rail, since no negative effects were found after many tests. On the contrary, the lower weight made faster accelerations with less ghosting possible...
Pins instead of screws
All screws on the pulleys have been replaced with pins to reduce friction and wear
4:1 Gear Reduction
Z Axis has now a gear reduction of 4:1 to improve the resolution from 0.01mm to 0.0025mm
7 inch touch display
with the KlipperScreen software to make operation directly on the printer even easier
In addition, we slightly reduced the weight of the extruder.